Business Attitude and Time Management is suitable for both new and existing employees and is ideal for those who work as ‘the face of the organisation’ (front counter/reception roles).
The course covers topics such as telephone etiquette, face-to-face client service, effective communication, and positive work attitude, as well as how to represent your company and yourself.
The program also focuses on enhancing your personal time management skills, which are essential for effective and efficient employees.
- Develop skills in using your voice over the telephone
- Identify the difference between ‘good’ and ‘bad’ levels of service offered over the telephone
- Identify barriers to telephone communication, and develop strategies for overcoming barriers
- Learn the skills of effective and active listening on the telephone
- Develop skills in effective questioning techniques on the telephone
- Creating a successful approach to work by focusing on a positive, business attitude
- Develop skills in dealing with clients face-to-face – providing an exceptional client service & projecting a positive image
- Personal presentation being well-groomed & projecting a positive, professional image.
- Planning your own work schedule
- Setting & achieving goals
- Managing the paper chase
- Prioritising tasks on their importance & urgency
- Managing interruptions
- Being in control of your email
- What stresses you and how to reduce it
- Learning to say ‘no’ without feeling guilty