Certificate III in Civil Construction
Date listed: June 7, 2019
Civil Construction Traineeship
Work & Training in conjunction with our valued Host Business is seeking applications for an exciting traineeship opportunity based in the greater Tasman area.
We are seeking candidates who:
* Are physically fit and able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
* Have sound knowledge of WHS policies and procedures
* Are able to demonstrate maturity and have solid communication skills
* Possess strong work ethics and the ability to work within small teams
* Have relevant VET experience and hold a current White Card (or ability to obtain one)
The candidate will assist with a variety of projects to gain valuable experience whilst undertaking a Certificate III in Civil Construction qualification.
Applications will need to include a Cover Letter, Resume and any relevant certificates and must provide two current and contactable referees.
Applications close 21st of June 2019
Please apply only directly through our website https://www.workandtraining.com.au/job-search/
Job Reference: 200014607_1559890252
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: