Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mech
Date listed: June 7, 2019
Work and Training, in conjunction with a leading State-wide organisation, are offering a full time Heavy Mechanical Apprenticeship based in Launceston.
Under supervision you will learn the necessary skills to obtain a Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology. You will be part of a multi-disciplined team that performs a range of maintenance and repairs on a wide range of different makes of road transport vehicles. The successful candidate will have a sound understanding of current Work Health and Safety procedures, and be expected to adopt a flexible approach to work requirements and undertake new or alternative duties as required. A professional image must be portrayed at all times.
* Good mechanical aptitude
* Willingness to undertake further training and development as required
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a highly motivated team
* Ability to perform routine and repetitive tasks
* Demonstrated ability to monitor and maintain quality in own work
* Demonstrated excellent skills in communication in all mediums
* Able to work with oils, greases and petrol / diesel
* Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
Please attach a cover letter, resume and any recent school results or certificates that you may have. Applications close on 20th June.
Please apply only directly through our website http://www.workandtraining.com.au/job-search/
Job Reference: 200014598_1559871076
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: