Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeship
Date listed: January 7, 2019
Work & Training in conjunction with our valued client, are offering a full time Mechanical Apprenticeship (Heavy Commercial Vehicle).
Under supervision, you will learn the necessary skills to obtain a Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology, working in a team environment.
The successful candidate will have a sound understanding of current Work Health and Safety procedures, be expected to adopt a flexible approach to work requirements, and undertake new or alternate duties as required. A professional image must be portrayed at all times, and confidentiality maintained.
- Good mechanical aptitude;
- Willingness to undertake further training and development as required;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a highly motivated team;
- Ability to perform routine and repetitive tasks when required;
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and maintain quality in own work;
- Demonstrated excellent skills in communication;
- Able to work with oils, greases petrol and diesel;
- Knowledge of Work, Health and Safety requirements;
- National Police Check and medical assessment required.
- Manual Drivers licence.
Please apply only directly through our website http://www.workandtraining.com.au/job-search/
Applications close 21st January 2019
Job Reference: 200012947_1546825993
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 4 Years
Job Start Date: