Individual Support – Aged Care Training Consultant
Date listed: March 15, 2019
Aged Care Training Consultant
We are currently seeking a Training Consultant to deliver training and assessment services in Individual Support – Aged Care.
Work & Training is one of Tasmania’s largest private registered training organisation (RTO – provider no. 1126). We are based in all three Tasmanian regions with offices and specialist training facilities in Devonport, Launceston and Hobart. We train in excess of 600 Tasmanians per year across a range of industries in both pre-employment courses and those employed by Tasmanian businesses.
We are currently recruiting for a Training Consultant in the Devonport and North West Tasmania region who is qualified to deliver qualifications in Individual Support. Extensive and current industry experience is essential as is a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 with the 2 mandatory units) or significant progress towards same.
The successful candidate will be appointed on a casual basis working from our Devonport Office.
It is a requirement of the position to undertake an Australian Federal Police (AFP) National Police Check prior to appointment.
Key Selection Criteria Education & Accreditation
* Hold (or be working towards) a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) or higher
* The qualifications listed above or equivalent vocational competence
* Significant and current industry experience
* Current valid driver’s licence.
* A sound knowledge of the requirements of the Standards for RTOs 2015
* Ability to manage a classroom including well developed class facilitation skills
* Understanding of the needs and barriers to participating in employment and training for disadvantaged jobseekers
* Well-developed written and oral communication skills and ability to cater to a diverse range of people and organisations
* High level of interpersonal skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Well-developed skills in Microsoft office programs
* Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as a member of a team
* Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
Applicants are invited to provide a written response to the selection criteria, CV, copies of relevant qualifications and details of two (2) referees.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rodney Hayden on 6214 5177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply directly through our website http://www.workandtraining.com.au/job-search/ Applications close COB Friday 29th March 2019.
Job Reference: 200013837_1552602615
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: