Information Technology Traineeship
Date listed: March 14, 2019
Certificate III Information Technology
Work & Training is pleased to offer a Certificate III in Information Technology traineeship opportunity with our valued Host MacKillop Catholic College.
The successful applicant will undertake duties including:
* Helpdesk support services for IT systems,
* Undertaking network support tasks and assist with routine audio and visual equipment as required,
* Contributing to the development and maintenance of IT support processes.
Desired skills and attributes:
* Excellent personal presentation and high level communication skills
* Maintain constructive and professional behaviour at all times
* The ability to support and assist teaching and leadership teams to deliver effective student outcomes
* Experience with the Microsoft Office suite
* Self-motivation, willingness to learn and maintain positive attitudes towards new and different ideas and approaches
* A genuine demonstrated interest in working in this industry and understanding of WHS legislation
* Hold a Current and satisfactory National Police Criminal History Check (NPCHC); or the ability to undertake the application process
* Valid Working with Vulnerable People Registration; or the ability to undertake the application process
For applications to be considered they must include a cover letter, resume and recent school results or certificates.
Please apply only directly through our website https://www.workandtraining.com.au/job-search
Applications close on Wednesday, 27th of March 2019.
Job Reference: 200013836_1552525021
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: