Business Traineeship with Lipscombe Childcare
Work & Training, together with our valued Host Business, Lipscombe Childcare are pleased to offer this traineeship opportunity!
Working closely with dedicated professionals, the successful applicant will be assisting the administration team and careers by providing exception customer service to both internal and external clients.
Do you have?
- A passion for children and Early Learning operations,
- Well-developed communication skills – written, verbal and electronic,
- A high standard of personal presentation,
- The ability to work under pressure and within given timeframes,
- An understanding of Work Health and Safety procedures,
- The willingness to learn, on-the-job, as a trainee.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a National Police Check and hold (or have the ability to gain) a Working with Vulnerable People – Employment check.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please include a cover letter detailing your interest, a current resume with a minimum of two referee and any school results or certificates you may wish.
Recent School Leavers are encouraged to apply!
Applications are only received through our website: https://www.workandtraining.com.au/job-search/ and close 3.01.2022