Work & Training in conjunction with our valued Host Business based on the Eastern Shore, are pleased to offer Certificate III in Dental Assisting traineeship opportunities, aimed at highly motivated individuals who have a strong desire to work in Healthcare.
The successful applicants will gain experience in all aspects of Dental Assisting including infection control, dental chair-siding, instruments, sterilisation of equipment and administration. The training will also cover oral pathology, dental equipment, physiology and oral surgery.
Do you possess the following?
- A strong interest in working in the health industry,
- Excellent communication and customer service skills,
- An understanding of hygiene practices in a health care facility,
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work under pressure,
- A willingness to learn and the ability to follow instruction,
- Commitment, motivation and the ability to work as part of a team,
- The ability to think ahead and use initiative.
Please include a cover letter and your current resume with your application, along with any relevant certification, or certificates of achievement.
Please apply only directly through our website https://www.workandtraining.com.au/job-search/ with applications closing 6th of January 2021