Transition services for retrenched workers
IntoWork Australia has been selected by the Department of Jobs and Small Business to deliver support to retrenched workers. As part of the IntoWork Group, Work & Training are delivering these services in Tasmania North and North West.
If you are an employer looking to partner with us to provide your employees with support to secure future employment, contact us.
If you have been retrenched or are facing retrenchment we can support you with the following ‘Stronger Transitions’ services:
Comprehensive Skills Assessment
- Helping you identify your existing competencies and skills and how they could be used in industries or fields that you have not worked in
- Help identifying your career goals, exploring your strengths and life stage requirements and any barriers and/or development opportunities to help you secure new employment
Preparing, Planning and Applying for jobs
- Help you prepare/review and tailor your resume for different jobs
- Practice applying for jobs through different online platforms, assisting you with understanding the impact and requirements of your online presence
- Help with preparing for interviews across a range of industries
These services will help you get started on your path to new employment. And through our network of businesses across the IntoWork Group we can support you with any training needs you identify, and link you to our recruitment services.
To access these services you’ll need to be referred through your Job Active provider, The Department of Jobs and Small Business, or your employer if they are participating.
View more information on the Stronger Transitions service at The Department of Jobs and Small Business
Or speak to your employer about partnering with Work & Training to support retrenched workers into future jobs.