Start Your Career with Work & Training
Australian apprenticeships and traineeships are a fantastic pathway into a lifelong career in a vocation you love.
85% of Work & Training apprentices and trainees are offered ongoing positions on the completion of their qualification.
Benefits of completing an apprenticeship or traineeship
There are many reasons to complete an apprenticeship including
- Earning a wage while you learn.
- Developing practical hands on skills specific to the occupation or industry you are training in.
- Training that is delivered in the workplace, in a classroom, or a combination of both.
- Gaining a nationally recognised qualification.
- Providing a pathway to a higher level qualifications including University.
How does an apprenticeship or traineeship work?
Work & Training employ you and find you a suitable placement with a business where you can learn on the job. You can choose a career in any industry, including automotive, carpentry, electrical, hospitality and IT.
Apprenticeships run for three to four years and traineeships one to two years and when you complete your Apprenticeship, you will have a qualification that’s recognised everywhere in Australia and many overseas countries.
We visit you regularly to make sure you are informed about your performance, and we make sure your workplace is friendly and professional and that you belong to the team.