A business qualification through Work & Training will provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to be competent in a wide range of contemporary business practices.
Our trainers are industry experts with many years of experience in their respective fields combined with strong industry knowledge and relationships.
Whether you’re just starting out in the industry or looking to build on existing experience and expand your skill-set, we have accredited and non accredited course options to suit you.
We offer short courses in business skills and are based in all three Tasmanian regions with offices and specialist training facilities in Devonport, Hobart and Launceston.
- Business Attitude and Time Management
- Mentor/Peer Support
- Microsoft Excel – Beginners
- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate/Advanced
- Microsoft Word – Beginners
- Microsoft Word – Intermediate/Advanced
- Minute Taking
- Certificate II in Business Pre-Employment Course
The following qualifications are offered as workplace training so you can learn on the job:
Find out more about studying business through Workplace Training.